Sunday, July 19, 2009

My son aced his first unit test

After a month of officially homeschooling our son, I am glad to report to you that he has aced his first unit test. While it is true that most of the lessons we have been going through are more of reviews of previous things I have taught him right from when he was still very young, it is still such a joy to watch him progress before my very eyes.  Especially when it comes to the things that he is still not very good at, like his fine motor skills and paying attention.

The curriculum that School of Tomorrow provides us homeschoolers are just so neat that it makes it so easy for teachers to homeschool our children with the best quality of education a parent could give their child.  I will always be grateful for the privilege of being able to homeschool our son. 

0 comments: