Sunday, July 19, 2009

Switching to Wood Burning Stove

It was a couple of years ago when I first thought of getting our family a wood burning stove. During that time, cooking gas has hiked up and doubled its cost from the regular amount. It was a great deal back then because I was not yet into freelancing and our budget then is really hurt by the prices of practically all consumables of which prices hike up by the day. I did not find a good brand of such kind of stove then. 

It was just timely that I saw this site selling just the very thing that I needed, now that the price of cooking gas is once again going up. It is just the most practical way to go, especially now that we are paying for our son’s preschool education. Written in association with wood burning stove suppliers.

0 comments: