Thursday, April 10, 2008

Multi Tasking Momma


It's 9:45 A.M. I have done 2 loads of laundry @ 7kilos a pop. I have loaded one more (curtains) and the next to go are the beddings. It is papa's birthday today and I am just taking advantage of my folks taking my son to the mall to eat out.


It's so fun to do this and while I'm doing these chores simultaneously blogging both for pleasure and for money. I just posted away a total of 6 entries since 7A.M. today, three of which are paid ones. I still have one assignment on queue, but it's good I can do that later. It has no six hour deadline like the ones I do for PPP.


6 entries, 2 loads of laundry and more to go. Made $20 for the day and still counting and I am actually enjoying juggling my chores and keeping my crown as the reigning domestic goddess of my household! What more can I ask for?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! that's big bucks sis! yeah, hands-on house goddess w/o any help are expert on multi-tasking and I doubt if our husbands can also do the same...hehehe. anyway, keep blogging and enjoy!